How you can Do Screen Capture on Android Without Rooting Your Phone
I’ve been searching for a method to do screen capture on my small Android phone without needing to turn to rooting. Screen capture is a reasonably easy trick to apply on the smartphone and comes natively around the apple iphone. However, Google hasn’t incorporated this selection on Android phones possibly for security reasons.
You will find 3rd party screen capture applications on the Android Market however they all require rooting your Android phone. For that uninitiated, rooting is comparable to jailbreaking around the apple iphone, and that means you need to use a root form of the Android Operating System that you should take total treatments for your phone. But rooting a telephone takes lots of heart to complete because you might make a move that may help make your phone useless.
Android customers that shouldn’t root their phones have turned to presenting the Android SDK to complete screen capture however that technique is a little complicated. There is definitely an simpler method of doing it.
screen capture for android this is how to get it done.
1. Install the MyPhoneExplorer application came from here. This application is principally employed for The new sony Ericsson mobile phone models however it has support for Android phones.
2. Install your Android phone’s motorists came from here. In case your Android phone is definitely an HTC, you’re fortunate. Just download the HTC Sync application which you’ll find here. There’s you don’t need to download the motorists individually.
3. Place your Android phone on debugging mode by visiting Configurations > Programs Development. Look into the Debugging option.
4. Upon hooking up your Android phone for your computer, make use of the Charge Only mode.
5. Run the MyPhoneExplorer program on your pc.
6. Click This can recognize your Android phone and sync data.
7. Visit Extras around the Menu bar. Click the Load Screen Shot option.
8. This will take you to some window display copying your phone’s screen.
9. Click if you wish to have a screen shot. It’ll prompt you to definitely go into the file title before saving.
10. To consider other screen shots, see your phone then use it the display you want to capture screen shot of. Then click “Refresh” around the MyPhoneExplorer display. It’ll duplicate whatever is in your phone screen at that time. Or else you should tick the “Refresh Automatically” button to instantly refresh the screen.
screen capture for android thats how its done
That’s it! Hope this can help.