How can you Remotely Access a file on my home PC from GS4Active using Samsung Link?
How do I Remotely Access a file on my home PC from GS4Active a file on my home computer from my device using Samsung Link? With Samsung Link, you’ll be able to remotely access content hold on on your laptop running AllShare® Play and alternative mobile devices running AllShare Play.
- From the house screen, bit Apps Icon Apps > Samsung Link Samsung Link Icon.
- Touch sign up to sign up together with your Samsung account. If you are doing not have a Samsung account, you’ll be able to produce one on future screen.
- Touch sign up. Enter the e-mail and pasword related to your Samsung account and bit sign up once more.
If you have already got a Samsung account on the device, bit begin to see one in every of the subsequent messages:
- You will see an Introduction screen. Mark the don’t show once more box and bit the shut Icon within the top-right corner to continue.
- If you have not connected via Wi-Fi®, you may see a Notification concerning incurring further costs once you connect with a mobile network.
Registering a computer
- From your computer, navigate to http://www.allshareplay.com/.
- you can then enter your username and password and click on sign up.
- Download and you can then install the AllShare Play software package by clicking begin.
- Once you\’ve got completed the setup, click Registering a computer to use this computer with AllShare Play.
Note: This application is out there just for computers running Windows®.
By default, the photographs, Music, Videos, and Documents folders ar shared. To share further folders, click Settings > Registered devices. Click Edit to change an existing folder, or click +Add a shared folder to permit sharing of a brand new folder.
Remotely Accessing Content
From the house screen, bit Apps Icon Apps > Samsung Link Samsung Link Icon.
Swipe to the proper to look at the DEVICES & STORAGE screen.
- Select the registered computer or mobile device you want to access.
- You can browse using the tabs at the highest of the screen. choose between footage, Music, Videos, and Documents.
- Touch a file to start playback.
- The following choices ar offered at all-time low of the screen. choose an possibility and so select the required file(s) and bit Done.
- Samsung Link transfer: Download the chosen file(s) to your device.
- Samsung Link Share: You can reach Share via Share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct™.
Note: further sharing choices is also offered on your device. the choices could vary supported applications put in and options you’ve got activated.
- Samsung Link Play: Play the chosen file(s) on your device.
- Samsung Link amendment Player: Share the content to a DLNA® enabled device.
- Samsung Link Delete: Delete the chosen file(s) from its (their) original location.
- Remotely Access a file on my home PC from GS4Active