How To: Set a High Resolution Photo As Wallpaper In Android
If you are trying to set a high resolution photograph as wallpaper, have noticed that the android OS won’t enable this and can open a menu (picture shown below for more details) wherever you’re forced to crop the photograph thus on match the native resolution the device uses. If you need ideas for wallpapers check out out GS4 Active wallpaper area
Set a High Resolution Photo As Wallpaper In Android
However there’s the simplest way you’ll be able to set any photograph, in spite of the resolution as wallpaper.
Set a High Resolution Photo As Wallpaper In Android you simply need to follow the tutorial steps below.
- Access the android Market application store and install the free PicSpeed HD Wallpapers three hundred,000 (click to download).
- Copy the photograph (regardless of its resolution) you wish to set as wallpaper on your device memory.
- Open the menu and access the Gallery application, wherever you decide on the photograph that you just copied to the device to line it as wallpaper.
- Access the photograph menu at the highest right.
- choose the Set image as, then it’ll open a menu wherever you decide on the choice Set as wallpaper.
- The icon can open in PicSpeed application wherever you have got the choice to settle on from 3 orientation modes and rotation if required it.
- whether or not you utilize the on top of options, you want to press Set.
- in an exceedingly few seconds the applying can set the chosen image as wallpaper. If you follow the on top of steps, you’ll be able to set any image you wish as wallpaper, in spite of its resolution, while not the necessity to cut from it. The on top of method was tested on a tablet InfoTouch Itab with 1280 × 800 pixels, running on android four.1.1 jelly bean.