How to: (SGH-i537) Galaxy S4 Active activeroot with activeroot
Easy Galaxy S4 Active activeroot (SGH-i537) among many days once the release date, in early July a developer from xda (geohot) has found ways that to root this smartphone, the dev once called iPhone developer, and currently finally prove his skills to the android community by developing a full of life root app, this app takes advantage of vulnerabilities in our device and gain root by putting in Superuser app and su binaries, therefore we are able to simply modify system files, take away bloatware/preloaded apps etc.
Unlike alternative strategies that need us to figure with an Odin flash restore to stock romfirmware that involves a Windows computer to control, to be ready to root SGH-i537 we have a tendency to only got to install an app provided by the developer, therefore this technique is fledgeling friendly. Here are straightforward step by step the way to build your Galaxy S4 Active rooted in no time:
Galaxy S4 Active activeroot steps
- By default, for security reasons automaton won’t install any apps (.apk files) that aren’t from Google Play Store. Since this method needs us to put in a non-play store app, then we’d like to travel to Settings then click “More” tab -> Security then check Unknown sources.
- visit the dev’s website to transfer the app (ar.apk). you\’ll be able to transfer it directly from your devices.
- find the downloaded file and handle the installation.
- Run Activeroot from the app drawer, once everything goes well then you\’ll get a message that you just have root.
- Now install another app referred to as SuperSU to manage root permissions, you’ll be able to compass from Play Store.
- once putting in SuperSU from Chainfire, then open the app and update the su binaries.
Your AT&T Galaxy S4 Active activeroot (SGH-i537) ought to have root privileges, currently you’ll be able to do some mods on your smartphone a number of the foremost frequently performed is by removing pre-installed/bloatware apps. hope this has helped you in Galaxy S4 Active activeroot fell free to comment below.