How to assign mp3 files as ringtones on galaxy s4 Active Android handset
STEP 1. Before you begin
For the purpose of this How to assign mp3 files as ringtones on galaxy s4 Active Guide we will be using images and menu options as examples, from the Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) smartphone, using the Android OS version 4.0.x (‘Ice Cream Sandwich’).
There will be differences between models and the different versions of the Android operating system in regards to how you set up the mp3 files as ringtones, the information provided here will still be applicable.
Follo below steps on how to assign mp3 files as ringtones on galaxy s4 Active
STEP 2. Accessing the ‘Music player’ feature
1. From the standby (‘main’ or ‘idle’) screen, select (tap on) Apps (or Applications).
2. Select Music player.
STEP 3. Selecting an MP3 file
3. Select the required mp3 file.
4. Select the Menu key.
STEP 4. Setting up the ringtone
5. Select (tap on) Set as.
6. Select the required ringtone opt, as shown below:
- Phone ringtone
- Caller ringtone
- Alarm tone
7. If you wish to set up a ringtone for a particular caller, then you can select the correct contact details, as shown in the example picture below.
8. You should then see a message indicating that the ringtone setting has been saved, as displayed below.
If you have found this how to assign mp3 files as ringtones on galaxy s4 Active useful feel free to let us know bellow or any issues you may have